On this modern century, single Filipino women searching for men online has grow to be a phenomenon as of late. 53. One days National Seminar on ‘Arunachal Pradesh in the twenty first century: An Rising Dimension' organised by the Rajiv Gandhi University Research Scholars' Forum (RGURSF), Rajiv Gandhi College, Rono Hills, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh on twenty fifth September'2014 and offered a paper entitled: ‘Participation of Youngsters, Grownup and Outdated Individuals in Business Tomato cultivation in West Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh: An Analysis'.
63. Two Days National Seminar on ‘The North-East India: Issues, Dynamics and Emerging Realities' organised by the Rajiv Gandhi College Research Scholar's Discussion board in collaboration with Department of Economics, Rajiv Gandhi University, from seventh to 8th October 2016 and Offered a paper titled: ‘Socio-Economic Significance of Industrial Orange Cultivation- Some Empirical Evidences from Koronu Circle of Arunachal Pradesh'.
36. ‘Greater Education in Arunachal Pradesh: A Journey from past to present' in Asian Journal of Analysis in Social Sciences and Humanities (2012), Internationally Indexed & listed peer reviewed international journal of Asian research consortium, listed at Ulrich's Periodicals Listing, ProQuest, U.S.A and Cabell's Listing of Publishing Opportunities, U.S.A, Quantity 2, Difficulty four April 2012, pg No. 158-163, ISSN 2249-7315.
sixty two. Two Days National Seminar on ‘The North-East India: Points, Dynamics and Emerging Realities' organised by the Rajiv Gandhi College Analysis Scholar's Forum in collaboration with Department of Economics, Rajiv Gandhi University, from seventh to 8th October 2016 and Presented a paper titled: ‘A Examine on Ladies Retailers of Doimukh, Naharlagun and Itanagar Circles'.
Melissa Ferrari, a Sydney-based relationships expert and psychotherapist, mentioned it was logical that summer time was the annual peak for online courting as "folks could be feeling lonely or have disruption in their very own family and suppose they need to create their very own".
39. One days Nationwide Seminar on Proverbs of the Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh, organized by Division of Political Science, Rajiv Gandhi College, Rono Hills, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with Abo TaniAcadamyYazali, Nyishi Indigenous Faiths and Cultural Society (NIFCS) and Indian Council of Social Science Research, NERC, Shillong, Meghalaya on 14the February' 2013 and offered paper entitled: ‘Proverbs of AdiMillang Tribe.
22. Three days National Seminar on Local weather Change, Development and Social Transition in Northeast: Impression and Points, sponsored by ICSSR-NERC- Shillong, organized from tenth- twelfth November 2011 at Division of Geography, Rajiv Gandhi College, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh and presented paper entitled: Impression of Plastics on Surroundings: Issues and Panaceas.
1. best valentine gift for new girlfriend on Constraints and Opportunities of Tourism in North East India (With special reference to Arunachal Pradesh)Faculty of Commerce & Administration, Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, held on twenty third to twenty fourth March, 2007 and paper introduced: Issues of Tourism Improvement in Arunachal Pradesh.